To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at restaurant and fine wine retail sales consultancy. This position will service a territory that spans from Key Largo to Marathon Key.
1. Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
2. Develops broad base of support for Winebow's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
3. Effectively negotiates and manages local purchasing agreements and contracts.
4. Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
5. Works with the District Manager and Sales Director to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
6. Participates in wine education programs, hosts wine dinners and pouring events, which includes tasting of wines.
7. Works, when necessary, with the accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
8. Responsible for communicating directly with the Customer Service department regarding any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
9. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
10. Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Attends meetings and functions.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Significant travel by automobile.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, and calculator
Lifting up to 45 lbs., bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
1. High School or GED diploma.
2. Two years marketing or sales experience.
3. Restaurant/Wine Shop experience preferred.
4. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
5. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
6. Valid Driver's License.
7. Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen