Family owned for more than 40 years, Rombauer Vineyards seeks a dedicated and enthusiastic Membership Specialist to join our Direct to Consumer (DTC) Sales team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a creative problem solver and capable of executing the highest level of customer service.
We are seeking someone who shares our core values of teamwork, integrity and passion. The ideal candidate must possess outstanding customer service skills and truly enjoy working with people. Needs to have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a very busy and fun environment. Under the direct supervision of the Wine Club Manager, this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Direct to Consumer department which includes: Retail Sales, Wine Club and E-Commerce.
This is a Full-time position. Candidates must be 21 years or older. Working weekends is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- At all times, provide exceptional customer service.
- In-bound telephone sales.
- In-bound telephone reservations for all guest experiences for two locations.
- Review and process orders, returns and special requests for general consumers and wine club members.
- Respond to customer inquiries both verbal and written in a timely manner.
- Accurately maintain customer database.
- Routinely call club members to identify and resolve issue with thorough follow-up.
- Assist with order fulfilment both internal and third party.
- Occasionally attend Wine Club or Winery hosted events both on and offsite.
- Have full understanding and adhere to Direct to Consumer shipping laws.
- Assist with any other department related duties as needed.
Education, Training and Other Requirements:
- Two to three years recent Hospitality, Retail Sales or Customer Service experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to use POS, wine club database and ship compliant systems.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent, college courses in Wine Business and Sales a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills via telephone, email and in person; friendly, helpful and professional with the ability to speak clear and concisely.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, handle customer service complaints and find effective resolutions.
- Prior Wine Club experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining focused and organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
- Possess knowledge of wine and the wine industry in general.
- Self-motivated with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
Come join our friendly and knowledgeable staff and become a part of our family! Rombauer Vineyards offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and a positive work environment where team members are devoted to the highest quality of customer satisfaction delivered with a sense of graciousness, pride, fun, and company spirit. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance free to the employee, as well as 401k with an employer match and a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Medical, dental and vision for dependents is also available with more that 50 percent of the cost covered by Rombauer Vineyards.
This position requires regular standing and walking. In addition, the employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 45 pounds.
Any employment offer is conditional until successful completion and passing of a pre-employment physical examination, approval of your driving record by our insurance carrier, and drug screening paid for by Rombauer Vineyards.