With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
J Winery is seeking a Seasonal Reservation Agent to provide Reservations support for all consumer experiences (paid consumer, trade, wine club, corporate and virtual) via phone, website and CellarPass. Maintains current knowledge of consumer experiences across channels and winery sites in order to maximize both customer satisfaction and business opportunity.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
• Assists customers with experience reservation bookings via phone, website links or CellarPass.
• Responds to customer inquiries about events and experiences including consumer paid, corporate, trade, wine club and virtual channels.
• Provides timely and accurate reservation data for Member Services and Events teams.
• Remains well-versed in all consumer experience offerings and communicates experience and event details and options to customers in a polished, professional manner.
• Maintains current understanding of availability of consumer/ trade experiences across channels and sites. Pivots when experience availability to consumers is limited, and recommends alternative options assuring a satisfactory customer experience.
• Provides guest recommendations for local accommodations tailored to customer's needs.
• Assists with customer wine purchases during off hours when member services team is unavailable.
• Vets all consumer and trade experience requests with thoughtful consideration of customer profile to maximize guest satisfaction.
• Maintains understanding of overall business goals for the consumer experience unit and provides insights and suggestions to leadership based on consumer interactions and feedback.
• Assists with billing and charge-back process for trade experiences.
• Creates itineraries for public and trade visitations; communicates itinerary details as needed to winery sites.
• Assists with incoming same-day reservation inquiries across Tasting Rooms.
• Maintains knowledge of compliance and shipping state regulations.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
• Associates degree plus 2 years of hospitality, call center, business to consumer customer service, business to business customer service, direct to consumer marketing, or retail sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of hospitality, call center, business to consumer customer service, business to business customer service, direct to consumer marketing, or retail sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Skilled in the use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Required to be available to work hours between 8 am and 6 pm.
• Required to work flexible schedules to include evenings and weekends (occasional overtime).
• Knowledge and experience using e-commerce platforms.
• Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using whole numbers.
• Associates degree plus 4 years of call center, business to consumer customer service, business to business customer service, direct to consumer marketing, or retail sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Prior event reservations experience.
• Bilingual abilities in both oral and written forms of communications.
• Experience responding to the public on behalf of a company, its products and brands.
• Wine industry experience.
• Skilled in the use of automated customer response systems.
• Experience maintaining a high degree of flexibility in conducting various assignments.
• Experience quickly and seamlessly adapting to change.
• Skilled in reading and interpreting a variety of information furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Experience communicating detailed product and company information to consumers, customers, or employees in written and verbal formats.
• Skilled in applying concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Skilled in reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Experience visually inspecting products to identify discoloration in wine products, packaging and glass.
• Skilled in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, taste, smell, and wear a telephone headset and continually type while u...