IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, initiating, and managing IT projects.
• Develop and manage the structure and timelines of IT projects
• Works closely with the project team and business stakeholders to define the scope, approach, activities, and timelines for project execution
• Seeks to understand impacts of change resulting from the project and leads the team in defining and executing change management plans.
• Develop or update project plan information with objectives, technologies, systems, specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing
• Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope and submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards
• Communicates the project progress to stakeholders and team members on regular intervals
• Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel; coordinate selection of project personnel; and direct or coordinate activities of project personnel
• Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems
• Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources and identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs. Negotiate with project vendors or suppliers to obtain resources or materials
• Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects
• Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback
Normal office environment; occasional travel in automobile, commercial and light aircraft
Computer, fax, photocopier, calculator, telephone, automobile
Sitting, manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, driving
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field from an accredited college or university is required.
• 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience managing a combination of operation and software focused projects.
• Proven experience managing technical projects using project management best practices
• Project Management Professional Certified- PMP preferred
• Must have experience managing ERP System upgrades.
• Microsoft Dynamics experience strongly preferred.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Winebow has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Your continued employment with Winebow is by mutual consent.