Massanois (www.massanois.com) is a New York City-based national importer and direct distributor of fine wine and craft spirits. We curate and represent a portfolio of quality-driven family-owned wineries and distilleries from around the world.
We are direct (Importer & Distributor) in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, California, Washington DC, and Virginia, and work in another 40 States with a network of like-minded, independent, quality distributors.
It’s our mission to find quality wines and craft spirits from around the world and connect these with leading restaurants, retailers and distributors. We work to tell the unique story of each producer we represent; one bottle at a time.
A sampling of the portfolio includes: Poderi Aldo Conterno, Le Ragnaie, Salcheto, Tenuta di Bibbiano Chianti Classico, Fanti, AR Lenoble, Laura Aschero, Domaine du Chalet Pouilly, Jean Max Roger, Mirabeau Rose, Brick & Mortar, Joyce, James Rahn, Tessier, Dona Vega Mezcal, Hiatus Tequila, among other notable brands.
We are looking for a full-time operations associate in New York, New York.
• Experience with a Wine Importer/Wholesaler/Retailer a plus but not required
• Proficient at using Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good knowledge of and passion for the fine wine category
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Process direct orders, working closely with various sales teams
• Oversee multi-warehouse inventory reconciliations
• Oversee daily vendor invoice entries
• Warehouse transfer inbounding and ETA communications to sales team
• Customer service and troubleshooting for direct and national sales teams
Massanois benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. We’re proud to provide everyone at Massanois the chance to share in the company’s success including the support of continuing your wine education.
All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence. Additional details about the company, portfolio, and compensation