Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at Columbia Crest Winery in Paterson, WA.
What you will do:
• Supervise maintenance personnel while providing on-site expertise. Ensure work is accomplished in a safe and efficient manner. While ensuring work completion of daily preventive and condition based maintenance.
• Oversee the execution of maintenance tasks performed by maintenance staff and contractors.
• Supervise, schedule and provide direction to maintenance department personnel.
• Formulate and monitor work orders and establish priorities and assignment of appropriate personnel to complete projected workflow while maintaining production standards for quantity and quality
• Responsible for ensuring safety on all mechanical assignments in accordance with safety guidelines and quality control standards
What you will bring:
• High School Diploma required, degree and/or graduation from a technical school preferred
• Must possess mechanical aptitude requiring knowledge or experience in the following areas: industrial refrigeration, juice process equipment repair, electrical trouble shooting, wastewater, potable water, steam boilers, building materials and maintenance, as well as welding and mechanical repairs of pumps, filters.
• Demonstrated supervisory experience required
• Minimum five (5) years' experience in a winery, food processing facility or similar environment involving the responsibilities as outlined above
• Experience with a CMMS, Data Streams, JD Edwards preferred.
• Must have ability to work extended hours during harvest and peak periods to include periodic shift work
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills coupled with strong motivational abilities
• Computer literacy encompassing MS Office.
• Must have valid driver's license with acceptable record.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
• Will promote SMWE core values for the workplace environment
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
• You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
• You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our 401k programs, and incentive compensation programs and relocation assistance packages for select roles.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.