Schramsberg, America's House of Sparkling Wine is seeking a Receptionist & Administrative Assistant to join our team.
The Receptionist & Administrative Assistant is responsible for several administrative tasks such as directing and providing information to visitors, customers or vendors either in person, over the phone or by email. To include the coordination of processing donations, company mail, deliveries, conference room availability, maintaining company master calendar, office supplies and water deliveries. This position also provides administrative support to the Executive Assistant/Office Manager and the President of the company as directed.
Receptionist – 75%
- Directs and provides information to visitors, customers and vendors to the appropriate person or department.
- Answers, screens and directs calls on multi-line phone system in a courteous & professional manner.
- Routes general company emails to the appropriate person or department.
- Sorts company incoming mail and coordinates the mail distribution.
- Handles the out-going company mail and takes it to the post office.
- Answers inquires to visitors and/or potential visitors with general information about tours and tastings.
- Utilizes program Cellar Pass as a resource for answering general questions only.
- Forwards all calls for new reservations, revisions, availability and purchases to the Visitor Center.
- Take messages on behalf of delayed tasting experiences and forwards them to reservationist as a priority.
- Provides distributor information to customers seeking our wines locally.
- Coordinates and processes company donations, including making donation recommendations and confirming details with the donation requestors.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipate needed supplies, places orders and verifies receipt of supplies.
- Coordinates and maintains water deliveries for the company.
- Maintains company master calendar to date.
- Orders and coordinates the process of distributing employee Birthday Cards.
- Maintains the company phone list.
- Maintains direct contact with assigned vendor accounts and schedules maintenance appointments as needed.
- Serves as the main contact for general information within the company.
- Assists with the assembly of various marketing brochures for entire company.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties for various departments as assigned.
- Assists (pour, host, food/wine stations, set-up and break down) with special events and tastings on property as needed.
- Update, maintain, and keep inventory of Schramsberg & Davies Vineyards label archives.
- Verify and code vendor invoices in correlation to designated departments for accounting purposes.
Administrative Assistant – 25%
- Assists with Shareholder, Board of Directors and corporate administration. Such as coordinate and place allocation/purchase orders in correlation with maintaining corporate
- Assists with the organization of the President’s files and contacts, calendar, and various administration duties.
- Books travel arrangements for President of the company and family as requested. (Arranges, takes inventory, and prepares POS items for sales trips)
- Maintain and update travel, personal, and other databases pertaining to president and/or family accounts. Such as maintaining family holiday mailing list and implementation
- Provide support to President of company and family on personal or business matters as requested.
- Assists with the process of various trade donations for special events and tastings.
- On occasions, assists with coordination, and set up of trade virtual tastings and meetings.
- Performs essential functions of the Executive Assistant in her absence as needed and requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in an office environment.
- High level of professional communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- AMS Software experience desired, but not required.
- Ability to prioritize projects, visitors and phones.
- Solid technical experience and be comfortable with online databases.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Able to multitask on different tasks at the same time.
- Have an enthusiastic and motivated work ethic, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prior Winery experience preferred.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Please send us your resume!