The Customer Care Coordinator supports our Membership team by providing administrative support. The primary role is to assist our members and consumers who join our wine club and purchase wine by phone and email in a way that exceeds their expectations regarding their membership and consumer service needs. In addition, candidates must possess the ability to provide a high level of personal service to our members and consumers with a keen sense of luxury, care, and execution.
• Support the Membership group in a customer care capacity. Proactively assist in maintaining high-level experience and relationships with our members by email and phone.
• Process fulfillment requests and create and manage cases via Salesforce and the Fulfillment team.
• Communicate with our customers & members promptly regarding customer service order inquiries while escalating and delegating to the appropriate internal department and personnel as needed.
• Assist the Membership team in an administrative capacity, including mailings, filing, wine club auditing, customer service calls, and internal departments.
• Handle other tasks, responsibilities, and projects as needed.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the winery, brand messaging, and products, including wines, membership programs, holiday gift programs, and seasonal promotional offers.
• Heavy use of systems including Salesforce, Microsoft Office Teams, Word & Excel, and Ship Compliant
• Have working knowledge of compliance regards to state mandates & requirements
• First contact resolution: Properly addressing our members' and clients' needs at first touch-point; eliminating the need for the customer to follow up with a second contact.
• Utilize the CRM database to create innovative uses of customer data to enhance member and consumer relationships while adding incremental revenue to the membership services group.
• Work with the Director of Membership & Wine Club Manager to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce CRM related to retention and member benefits.
• Be proactive in presenting ideas and solutions that drive better customer experiences on the web, our membership services team, and our hospitality locations.
• Serve as a go-to resource for user assistance and issues with Magento, our Order Management and eCommerce platform across all business channels, including tasting rooms and fulfillment.
• On occasion, work at winery events at any of our locations in Napa and Sonoma.
• Complete other duties and responsibilities as required by the winery.
• A Bachelor's Degree or similar degree preferred or relevant work experience.
• 2-3 years of customer service experience.
• Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Enjoy telephone work and engaging our Members and Guests.
• Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Must be a dependable team-player and a highly motivated autonomous worker who can maintain project deadlines and a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at an intermediate level.
• Working knowledge of CRM, POS and other winery-related systems.
• Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the policies of HALL Wines.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Hours & Days Required:
• Full-time position working Monday through Friday but must be flexible to work different days and hours as required. Weekend work is infrequent. There are at least four occasions throughout the year when this person assists with events at the winery.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Hourly rate dependent on experience with potential for bonus. This role does not earn commissions.
• Among others, benefits include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), paid vacation, paid volunteer work, 401K, and discounts on wines.
About HALL Family Wines:
• HALL, WALT and BACA produce critically acclaimed Cabernet Sauvignons, Pinot Noirs and Zinfandels that stand among the best in the world. We are deeply committed to the production of exceptional wines that are reflections of the land from which the grapes are grown. We are proud leaders in sustainability, having built the first LEED Gold winery in California, in addition to our 11 certified sustainable (CCWA) Estate vineyards.
• At HALL Family Wines, we strive to do the right thing, to follow responsible business practices and to give back to our communities. We believe in the philosophy of leaving the world better than we found it, a philosophy we have been putting into action for 50 years, both in business and through our family Foundation, established in 1977.
• Hall Wines is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, veteran or disability status.
If values and community responsibility are important factors for you in choosing a place to work, if you enjoy working in an environment that prizes creativity, and if you hold yourself to a high standard of excellence in your job performance, this position may be a good fit for you.