Clos Solène is a family-owned winery on the west side of Paso Robles, located in the heart of the Willow Creek AVA. The estate welcomes guests with seated tasting experiences by reservation. As we are growing, we are looking for a full-time membership (Wine Club) manager to join our team. Our new team member will be collaborating closely with our small team to provide memorable member interactions.
• Process all membership enrollment forms using our Commerce7 system, including data entry and confirming all information provided.
• Maintain current records for each member.
• Manage the Membership Shipments’ calendar and set and keep track of inventory movements, deadlines, ensure pickup notifications, email announcements, newsletters, and other communications are sent in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manage and coordinate custom shipments for the membership.
• Document batch sizes for all club tiers and order decline rates at the beginning and end of each club shipment month.
• Manage “pickup” system for members who prefer to pick up their shipments. May include assembling the pick-up orders, instructing hospitality staff about procedures, contacting members, and monitoring timeline and registration of pickups.
• Working with the Fulfillment house on daily orders and Wine Club shipments.
• Assist in wine club strategy planning that defines club-exclusive benefits, club event planning, marketing campaign execution and fulfillment of long-term plans for wine club shipments and written material, coordination with Warehouse and shippers.
• Maintain member events calendar in cooperation with the Hospitality Manager.
• Provide hospitality and concierge services to members including fulfilling special requests, booking, and hosting tastings, responding to information requests, and assisting members with Paso Robles visits.
• Developing club content for sign-ups, newsletters, e-blasts, gifts, and other promotional materials.
• Plan and execute outbound tele sales campaigns
• Train and motivate retail sales staff to grow Wine Club membership and support activities, working closely with Tasting Room Manager and Assistant Tasting Room Managers.
• Provides input regarding trends and plans to ensure sales and gross profits are meeting goals, detecting, and resolving problems as they occur.
• 21 years of age or older
• Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate combination of education and experience
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and preferable Commerce7, Ship Compliant and Shipping Warehouse portals
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills with customers and team members.
• Works well in a team environment
• Dynamic personality and cheerful outlook
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Flexibility and ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Able to sit, stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
• Able to lift up to fifty pounds repeatedly
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Must be available to work some weekends and holidays
• Salary to be determined based upon experience
• Health Benefit
Please send a cover letter and resume.