The History of Foley Family Wines
In spring of 1996, Bill & Carol Foley purchased 1,000 acres of lush and fertile earth within the then relatively unknown Sta. Rita Hills region of Santa Barbara County. Their plan – produce hand-crafted Chardonnay and Pinot Noir that reflected the best of California’s Central Coast. Named for their two daughters – Lindsey & Courtney – Lincourt Vineyards was born, and with it, the beginning of Foley Family Wines.
In the 25 years since, Foley Family Wines has grown into one of the world’s largest producers of fine wine, adding some of the industry’s most valuable wineries, located in the most recognized winemaking regions, including Napa, Sonoma, the Pacific Northwest, and New Zealand. Today, the Foley Family Wines portfolio boasts a number of the most-celebrated names in wine, including Chalk Hill Estate, Chalone, Ferrari-Carano, and Sebastiani.
** The schedule is Fri – Sun 10am – 5pm **
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Wash and polish wine glasses
- Wash, dry and put away dishes as needed
- Keep a clean working environment
- Restock wine, merchandise displays and dust display cases
- Complete opening and closing duties with tasting room staff
- Taking out trash, recycling, stocking/cleaning restrooms as needed
- Greet guests with a smile and a friendly attitude
- Assisting tasting room staff with customers when needed
- Available to work at events, weekends, and holidays
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on needs of tasting room and guests, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Experience and Qualifications:
- Restaurant experience helpful as the tasting experience is seated
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Company Core Values:
Teamwork – Be Each Other’s Partners in Wine
Commitment – Crush Every Day Like It’s Harvest
Quality – Good vs. Grape: It’s All in The Details
Integrity – It Takes a Vineyard
Safety – Tend the Vines
Entrepreneurship – Love the Wine You’re With
Fun! - Smile! You Have Purple Teeth!
Foley Family Wines provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.