Korbel Champagne Cellars, located in the picturesque Russian River Valley, has been a long-standing California Champagne establishment in Sonoma County since 1882. With thousands of tourists visiting every year, our winery is nothing short of a beautiful and informative winetasting and culinary experience for every customer who walks on our property.
And are you looking for a full-time, benefited position? If so, apply with us now! Our Hospitality team is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Reservationist to receive and transfer calls for the winery and tasting reservation inquiries. Under the direction of the Community Marketing & Reservation Supervisor, this position will be responsible for the daily management of tasting reservations through TOCK, as well as paid, private groups, and Delicatessen catering events.
Here’s a snapshot of the job responsibilities:
• Greets all in-person visitors in our main office lobby and directs any visitors or call to the right department or booking.
• Acts as primary contact/administrator for all tasting and private tour bookings for the Korbel Wine Shop and Delicatessen through the TOCK reservations system.
• Acts as liaison between Korbel and tour companies, destination management companies, general public and all other related sources relative to the Korbel Wine Shop and Dlicatessen.
• Maintain regular communication with related department managers to ensure that all customers and/or guests are attended to in a timely, efficient, friendly, and curious manner.
We are considering candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience in a related industry. Candidates must be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel; familiarity with TOCK preferred.
Our full-time employees are offered the following competitive benefits:
• Life Insurance
• PTO/Sick Time
• Holiday Pay
• Discounts on products in our Wine Shop
• Discounts at our on-site gourmet Delicatessen
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please submit a cover letter and resume, stating your salary requirements, to F. Korbel & Bros., Inc., 13250 River Rd., Guerneville, CA 95446, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (707) 824-7381, Attn: HR.