Trefethen Family Vineyards is looking to fill a customer-facing position on our enthusiastic hospitality team. We are a family-owned estate vineyard and winery in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley. For over 50 years, we have been crafting world-class wines with our own estate grown grapes. Our historic winery, originally built in 1886 and surrounded by our vineyards, is the centerpiece of our estate and the focal point for the many visitors we receive each year.
Often the first and last person our guests see during their visit, our Estate Concierges play a critical role in delivering a warm and welcoming experience. The Estate Concierges also assist with managing guest flow, processing and fulfilling wine orders, handling incoming phone calls and emails, and booking future reservations.
• Greeting all guests to the estate with warmth and enthusiasm
• Working closely with Wine Educators and Supervisors to ensure smooth guest flow
• Sharing the Trefethen story with guests, and occasionally pouring wines
• Processing in-person sales orders and pulling wines for fulfillment
• Answering incoming phone calls and e-mails, and booking reservations for future visits
• Assisting with back-office order processing as needed, including wine club shipments
• Participating in occasional winery related special events both on and off-site
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience in customer service in the wine industry
• Effective and courteous communication skills with diverse client groups
• Proficient computer skills, including e-mail, customer databases, Google, Word, and Excel
• Experience with winery POS systems, ShipCompliant and CellarPass preferred
• Enjoy working in a team environment and supporting other employees as needed
• Ability to handle frequently changing priorities with enthusiasm and a calm demeanor
• Knowledge of wine and a passion to continue learning
• Professional appearance and demeanor - business casual dress code
• Work schedule to include 1-2 weekend days
• A positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a desire to have fun
Work is performed within a general office environment, with standard office equipment available.
The nature of this position ranges from back-office desk-based telephone time to front desk in-person service with frequent standing and walking.
• Operate a desktop computer using keyboard and mouse, employing repetitive arm and wrist motions.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers.
• Specific vision abilities require close and distance vision.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 46 pounds.
• Occasionally bend, stoop, reach, kneel, crouch, or climb stairs
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com.