• Audit and process data models to be loaded into commission software
• Update and maintain sales rep info and compensation plans in commission software
• Update incentives portal with current sales data
• Keep management apprised of issues and find for root cause until issue is resolved
• Become a power user and provide email/phone support on the commission software and website
• Process commissions and audit software output for accuracy
• Creation and reconciliation of monthly/quarterly/annual incentives for sales teams within incentives portal
• Reconcile month-end commissions and bonuses for sales team
• Interact with human resources, sales team, finance and accounting departments on commission and bonus expenses
Review & Analysis
• Review data processes to help identify opportunities for improvements/efficiencies within the commission and bonus calculations method
• Create custom reports for Winebow end users and management as needed
Communication & Collaboration
• Communicate with back-end database and software developers to create goal tracking reports and/or address software issues
• Ability to work and collaborate with multiple departments on differing projects
• Ensure that quality business analysis standards are met through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, best practices, methodologies and deliverables.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.