Position Based in Seattle
Works alongside the Spirits Brand Manager and VP, Wholesales Spirits as well as Sales
leadership to develop a strategic plan to maximize the distribution and marketing of our brands
as well as prospect new brands that fit the portfolio to deliver growth potential.
• Able to state on top of changing market and industry trends.
• Works closely with sales teams and accounts to grow spirits total business
• Identifies target account types and opportunities.
• Acts as an authority on the spirits portfolio and can develop educational selling tools.
• Effectively presents in front of large groups
• Advocates for highly acclaimed spirits in addition to building brands
• Ability to support accounts with tastings, staff trainings and consumer events.
• Prepare market work opportunities for supplier representatives and internal work opportunities
• Assist Spirits Portfolio Manager in maintaining healthy supplier relationships.
• Maintain a social media following via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram that adheres to corporate
• Use of sales data to achieve spirits budget quart
Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements
Other duties as assigned
Field sales, significant travel by automobile; travel by airplane/train and overnight stays may be