The Route Delivery Driver's primary role is the safe and timely delivery of Winebow's product to the end user.
• Operate company owned and leased trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
• Operate trucks for the delivery and pickup of Winebow's products
• Perform required before-, during-, and after-operation "user maintenance" and provide required reports
• Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
• Report any variances/discrepancies to local dispatcher.
• Operate all MHE.
• Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA, and Company safety programs.
• Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
• Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Ability to work more than 40 hours per week.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager
• Other duties as assigned
Prolonged sitting, driving, ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold, constant travel by automobile
Driver; Pallet jack, forklift, hand truck, office equipment (including computer/tablet, printer, photocopier etc.), telephone
Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Valid Driver's License.
• Minimum of one-year experience as truck driver
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times