About the role
Reporting into our Head of Indirect Procurement, this is an essential role to ensure we optimize spend across our Americas Corporate Indirect spend portfolio. You will work with broad internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure we deliver sustainable and quality products at optimum costs.
* Leads the development (or refreshment) of the Americas region category strategies across the Corporate Indirect spend portfolio.
* Leads the execution of sourcing & other initiatives to deliver cost, working capital or revenue value.
* Leads the development of a structured Stakeholder Relationship Management plan that clearly defines stakeholder engagement objectives and routines.
* Use your expertise in Indirect to develop an integrated plan to uplift outcomes of our corporate spend portfolio.
* Enable better buying outcomes and optimize capital performance for Treasury Wine Estates.
* Supports the Supplier Services Procurement Community in refreshing the Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives of the Procurement function.
* Identifies and supports the delivery of training that seeks to uplift Procurement & organizational capabilities.
We are searching for an accomplished Procurement Manager who has strong experience in managing Indirect spend. You're a self-starter and collaborator and thrive when you can bring your true self to work. You'll have big ideas and a track record of resilience and open-mindedness in pursuing your ideas to fruition.
* Solid experience in Indirect category management and strategic sourcing for FMCG or similar company.
* Proven record of delivering substantial category value delivery.
* Strong customer-service mentality and understanding of the contribution indirect procurement makes in helping our business units to outperform.
* Able to translate business requirements into value-driven initiatives.
* Expert influencer and confident in negotiating at all levels.
* Strong relationship manager, able to build trust at all levels of an organization.
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
* "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
* Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number.