Wölffer Estate, a sustainable vineyard and stables in the heart of the Hamptons, seeks an experienced Wine Club Coordinator who will provide exceptional customer service to our Wine Club and e-commerce customers through direct to consumer sales channels. The position requires strong attention to detail in interpersonal communications with both external and internal customers. This position reports to the Customer Experience Manager and will be based in Sagaponack, New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• At all times provide exceptional customer service in a consistent, timely, courteous and professional oral and written communication
• Build new and retaining existing Wine Club loyalists through customer engagement, consistent follow-up and outstanding customer service, resulting in increased sales and longevity of membership
• Accurately process phone orders, charges, returns and special requests for Wine Club members
• Willingness to experiment and try new things to push the boundaries of a traditional wine club
• Assist with the processing of club shipments.
• Collaborate with all retail sales staff to support club membership and activities geared towards membership growth and retention
• Contribute to Wine Club written materials, including letters, newsletters, emails, etc.
Assist with execution of wine club including shipment customizations, customer communication related to shipments, and will call pick-ups.
• Maintain wine club database, ensuring that all new member sign-ups, address changes, and credit card information received is entered accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Collect credit card information to process orders and facilitate shipments for club, direct, and tele-sales channels
• Ensure adherence to compliance regulations for shipments, in conjunction with Wholesale department
• Research and resolve shipping and other customer service issues
• Redirect shipments and process requests to reship returned packages to ensure members receive their wine at the correct delivery address in a timely manner
• Assist Customer Service Manager with general customer service inquires
• Assist with Club event and planning and execution
Qualifications and Skills
• At least 2 years experience in Wine Retail, Customer Service or Wine Club positions
• Proficient in Wine Direct, Microsoft Office, Excel, Toast and Ship Compliant
• Excellent attention to detail and flawless prompt customer follow-up
• Ability to perform multiple tasks while remaining focused and organized
• Ability to be creative and handle a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
• Ability to offer exceptional customer service
• Self-starter, clear communicator, positive team player, multi-tasker
• Wine knowledgeable and effective sales person
Physical and or other requirements:
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs (case of wine)
• Able to ascend and descend stairs
• Able to bend, stoop, push, kneel and reach
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods
• Ability to work overtime and alternate hours when needed. May work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.