Our entity is charged with acting as the exclusive US importer.
The core mission of the company is to continue to develop the portfolio of mainly French wines through expansion of distribution, strengthening of distributor relationships and a focus on well-executed marketing plans.
The Digital Marketing and Communication Manager will manage the digital activities of Gérard Bertrand brands in the US (eBusiness, awareness and owned traffic) across multiple platforms and formats. This role aims to increase traffic to our digital sales channels, increase engagement, improve education, increase retention and loyalty, and enhance consumer brand sentiment.
The Digital Marketing and Communication Manager will:
- Optimize the business relation with key eBusiness accounts
- Build relations with key influencers locally in consistency with the global digital brand plan in order to increase the awareness of the brand on-line. Development our Search
and Data strategy in the US.
- Support the development of the on-line traffic of our owned platforms.
- Responsible for developing expertise in search marketing, in traffic creation and optimization of our on-line presence: eBusiness partners, GB websites and awareness drivers.
This role will work closely with a variety of other sales & marketing functions and external players and agencies like Google, Facebook and eBusiness partners to ensure we are well synchronized with the central team and the global activation plan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understand the role of key online retailers in the consumer purchase journey and optimize the online experience by driving traffic, optimizing search, and enhancing
conversion-driving content. Optimize the brand presence and implement the central information through our PIM system.
• Drive lead development and effective management of eBusiness content.
• Lead Google marketing and search strategies, working with the central team and the local partners..
• Manage marketing-related eBusiness analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), to drive eBusiness performance.
• Ensure the eBusiness experience is on brand and aligned with marketing.
• Enable and drive excellence in execution, leveraging close collaboration with internal and external partners and the central team, detailed project management, and
consistent, clear communication.
• Ensure all online transactions follow government regulations and meet company-wide goals
• Own consumer sentiment online, monitoring review trends across retailers.
• Continuously monitor cutting edge eBusiness marketing techniques.
• An element of customer service management will be required with this role, including but not exclusive to responding to support requests, billing questions and incoming
social media enquiries from customers and potential customers.
• General creative marketing skills are preferred, including copywriting, basic design and social media skills.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
• 3+ years of eCommerce experience, including 2+ years of experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
• Working knowledge of PIM/DAM tools is beneficial.
• Marketing Strategy
• Affiliate Marketing
• Online Campaign Management
• Market research and analysis.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• SEO/SEM experience with eCommerce retailers.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
• High proficiency with excel, PowerPoint and Word.