Responsible for operating a clamp lift to efficiently and accurately stage and/or load product for shipment per customer orders.
* Staging: Accurately and efficiently assemble product per customer orders and complete necessary paperwork
* Loading: Load pre-staged orders into trucks ensuring appropriate weight distribution. Check load for accuracy. Block and brace load.
* Re-warehousing to insure maximum space utilization and cleanliness
* Participate in physical inventory
* Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
* Safety - follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* Other job duties and special projects as assigned
* High school graduate or equivalent experience.
* 1+ years as a Lift Operator in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to be certified in clamp and blade lift truck operation
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to read, evaluate and understand work orders for staging and loading.
* Able to communicate effectively with co-workers
* Basic math skills and attention to detail.
* Experience in operating a clamp lift.
* Beverage Distribution experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Work Environment:
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
* Irregular shifts, including graveyard and long hours may be required, particularly during harvest
* Primary office environment may be warehouse setting
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).