Ron Rubin Winery is hiring for a Marketing Administrative Assistant. This position combines marketing and administrative responsibilities supporting and reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing. This is a flexible position; this role could be full time or part time (20 hours) depending on the candidate.
Brand Marketing Support 30%
• Assist with coordinating marketing release tools – fact sheets, bottle shots, beauty shots, ecomm/web shop set-up details. Manage creation of wine fact sheets
• Wine Scoring and Accolades - Support PR efforts by preparing paperwork to submit wines for review and oversee shipment of wine samples for media. Manage submission calendar and track and report wine scores/awards from major scoring publications ie. Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast. Etc. for Marketing, Sales, Winemaking alerting execs and creating/updating sales tools in Power Point when scores are received.
Trade Marketing Support 20%
• POS – develop new sales materials under guidance of VP of Sales & Marketing, manage and update the POS/Samples website, assist with inventory at POS warehouse, and act as the main point-person for sales team inquiries and assistance in ordering
• Trade Portals – Ensure assets on Trade Portals are updated and reflect current vintage, logos, current product information, images, tech sheets, bottle shots, POS, etc.
Administrative Support 50%
• Maintain the marketing digital asset archives. Act as main point of contact for team asset requests for materials, logos, photos and other special projects. Download and save digital assets for internal archives and external vendors.
• Corporate Intranet & LinkedIn – Curate content and update corporate Marketing Intranet page, create content and post
• Expense Reporting – Manage purchase order entry, invoice approval and expense reporting for VP Sales & Marketing
• Manage corporate subscription access to wine publications (Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, etc.)
• Manage corporate stationary needs – business cards, note cards, holiday mailings.
• A strong interest in wine and a desire to learn more
• 2+ years Marketing and administrative experience; wine/beverage alcohol experience and knowledge of three-tier system a plus.
• A strong interest in Marketing functions and a desire to learn more
• Proven ability to support and collaborate with cross-functional teams and develop/provide information, materials as needed.
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign or Adobe Acrobat
• Able to lift and carry 40-50 lbs for short periods (wine case).