Our Customer Service Manager leads the development and implementation of a customer service team dedicated to a culture of world class Customer Experience and Customer Satisfaction. Ensures a proactive approach to service, a focus on courtesy and responsiveness and a commitment to the timely resolution of any service issue. Ensures all departments are aligned and engaged with Customer Service/Customer needs. Works in tandem with the Operations department ensuring all customer projects are completed on time and with 100% accuracy. Serve as primary customer interface to Operations Management for exchange of relevant information.
• Ensures timely order processing, planning and scheduling, issue resolution and response to all customer service matters. Serve as key escalation contact to customers/team members for reported issues and requests, directing these issues to the appropriate parties for support and troubleshooting at the appropriate level of response
• Lead, coach and oversee CS teams and assign them work/customers as appropriate to their skill levels and capacity
• Supervises, trains and develops a service team. Recruits, selects, orients, trains, assigns tasks, schedules, coaches and counsels the CS team. Sets expectations and standards to team. Monitors and reviews job performance while enforcing policies, procedures and adherence to process. Ensures continuity of operations through the development of succession plans, job rotation and cross training.
• Develop/maintain a documented process for CS that can be shared with customers and internal teams for the purposes of communicating approach, expectations and value of the CS team.
• Meets or exceeds all Customer satisfaction objectives through the development of strategic plans, preparation of action plans, monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction feedback, monitoring trends and managing continuous improvement process
• Document and implement processes that facilitate meeting all contractual obligations for customer support per contractual agreement, and manage the development/support from proposal through customer signature in the event of unique support requirements such as SLA’s, performance penalties etc.
• Maximizes customer service by collaborating with all department leaders, leveraging shared services and through the efficient utilization of all internal and external resources
• Manage all new customer set-ups. Lead and drive successful rollout of training new customers via AMS as necessary.
• Act as a back-up for order entry and processing when reps are on vacation and during high volume shipment periods
• Manage special projects, and others as required.