Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks a Strategic Account Manager to join our National Accounts team. As a Strategic Account Manager, you'll play a key role in the development & implementation of TWE selling strategies as well as business development and management of key regional customers with main focus on H-E-B. You'll work closely with TWE's National Accounts team, Commercial Management team, and regional distributor partner to strengthen regional account business while delivering against our sales and execution ambitions.
Strategic Account Management
Facilitating the development of the sales and execution strategy for H-E-B in the TX market:
* Lead annual account planning for H-E-B by establishing the key sales and execution strategy.
* Establish collaborative planning content and cadence
* Develop & execute local marketing plans that allocate resources to drive market share, distribution, volume and profitability
* Promptly communicate account information to TWE brand teams, Customer Field Marketing, Finance and distributor management team:
+ The annual growth targets
+ Planner activity and focus periods
+ New listing priorities and deadlines
+ Distributions opportunities - Identify channel white space and leverage existing portfolio and/or leverage new product development (NPD) ideas to fill the gaps.
+ Translate consumer and account trends into actionable insights. Drive the appropriate internal processes to leverage customer opportunities.
Strategic Account Regional Business Development and Execution
Deliver and implement execution strategy across key strategic accounts - on and off premise in TX
* Execution focus on HEB and other strategic accounts
* Establish communication link between TWE National Accounts and RNDC TX chain team to highlight priorities
* Collaboration with TWE TX Commercial Manager to ensure optimization of pricing grids and deal lanes for chains
* Collaboration with TWE TX Commercial Manager & RNDC to implement timely incentives focussed on Chain priorities
* Collaboration with the TWE ONSA Director & RNDC ONSA leadership, to drive the implementation & execution of our key On-Premise channel priorities & programs, focused on Brinker & Landry's
We are searching for a dynamic, business savvy professional with over 5 years of successful experience in Sales and a passion for the wine industry. To be successful in this role, candidates must have relevant experience managing H-E-B and other regional Texas chain accounts in both the on and off premise channels, come from the wine/alc bev industry, and have proven experience managing distributor partners. Additional key qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
* Excellent interpersonal and people skills. Proactive communication skills (written/oral/presentation) required as well as persuasive presentation skills and the ability to speak before large audiences.
* Proven negotiation skills: ability to problem-solve and effectively produce win-win solutions.
* Previous experience managing multi-tier brands and chain accounts.
* High level of creativity and ability to manage multiple projects, simultaneously.
* Excellent technical brand marketing skills along with a combination of strategic and execution skills.
* Ability to collaborate and influence, including the ability to achieve business and functional objectives by partnering with other functional areas.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing programs.
* Must have a valid driver's license and ability to travel throughout the designated territory.
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We do move quickly at TWE and c