Stem Wine Company is looking for a full-time office administrator at our office in Phoenix, Arizona. We are a local wine distributor which focuses on family-owned brands from around the world and services the entire state of Arizona.
The office administrator handles a range of administrative duties with the guidance of the Director of Operations, and provides support to our sales, logistics and executive team. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Stem Wine Company offers a relaxed and professional working environment with a culture focused on people, service, and excellence. We offer key benefits that include medical insurance and flexible paid time off.
• Carry out clerical duties
• Assist in the coordination of company events
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Perform marketing and website support as needed
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Quickbooks
• High school diploma; college a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License & Evidence of Insurability
• Background Clearance
• Transportation to and from work
Salary Range BOE: $18- $22 hourly