Culinary Team Member for winery at House of Flowers (Healdsburg) will work with the culinary team to execute the set menus, prep, cook and clean-up the daily operations of the kitchen department. This employment opportunity offers competitive pay and benefits and great company culture.
*The following reflects essential functions for this role but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
• Work with the team to create the company's culinary experience for guests
• Prepare and properly garnish all plates in accordance with menu specifications
• Prepare sauces, soups and hot entrees in accordance with menu
• Present food using proper plate presentation techniques
• Set up for meal periods by ensuring that stations are set up based upon anticipated volumes
• Adhere to company standards for safe food handling and storage
• Keep equipment clean and in proper operating conditions
• Maintain cleanliness and stocks coolers and storage area
• Work in a cooperative and friendly manner with fellow employees
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
• Previous professional culinary experience
• Excellent oral communication and listening skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• An event cook must provide their own uniform (further details will be provided in interview)
• Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
• Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
Huneeus Wines is a dynamic collection of premium wines/wineries. The portfolio includes Quintessa, Faust, Illumination; all produced in Napa Valley; and Flowers Vineyard and Winery produced on the extreme Sonoma Coast. Most recently Leviathan, in Napa Valley and Benton-Lane located in the Oregon wine country, joined our portfolio. We are singularly focused on producing the highest quality wines and promoting them through a committed distributor network to passionate restaurateurs and retailers.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Huneeus Wines LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Location: Healdsburg, CA (95448)
Category: DTC, Tasting Room and Retail