Responsible for implementation, management and delivery of the Frank Family Vineyards annual market and brand plan within Northern California region.
• Passionately articulate brand history, vision and a what makes our family’s wines unique and memorable to trade partners and wine enthusiasts.
• Build authentic and effective relationships with key influencers throughout the Northern California market
• Elevate brands awareness and engagement at trade and consumer tastings to educate & promote the unique story, great value and exceptional stylistics of Frank Family wines
• Promotes and sells all Frank Family wines to meet and/or exceed company sales and distribution goals, while also identifying sources of new business opportunities
Account & Market Management
• Work closely with broker partner team members and leadership to attain monthly, quarterly, and annual brand and business objectives within region.
• Allocate a minimum of 4 days/week within region, developing current business relationships as well as prospecting with new priority accounts independently and/or with broker team members & leadership
• Timely follow up directly with accounts and with broker regarding account commitments and follow up
• Educate broker partners on Frank Family wines and brands ‘standards’ within on and off premise channels
• Lead and conduct regular wait staff trainings in top tier and On- and Off-Sale accounts
• Prioritize key market geographies and accounts – allocating time and resources to expand Frank Family business relationships in well developed & underdeveloped accounts .
• Cultivate high visibility and effective relationships with the key buyers, somms, floor and wait staff in NoCA market
• Utilize KARMA CRM to manage, market activity, account and buyer details in top tier on and off premise accounts. Use CRM to support impeccable follow up and for account prioritization while in market
• In collaboration with manager clearly define priorities and actions within key metro markets and top account
• Work closely with internal and external team members to develop effective programs to build value and importance of Frank Family in top on and off premise accounts
• Collaborate with Senior Management on key account opportunities in the high-profile NoCA accounts.
• Work closely with broker partners to keep them in alignment with winery, market and account expectations
• Manage within T&E budgets
Market & Account Analysis
• Use & generate VIP reports to monitor quality and direction of Frank Family Vineyards distribution & volume
• Use key metrics to identify market opportunities; to allocate time, drive focus and set sales, account, and market priorities
• Quickly identify brand and market trends to define and direct appropriate action in alignment with brand and business outcomes
• Monitor and report competitive activity, brand movement, pricing, and distribution penetration and highlight opportunities to Marketing and Sales team
• Results Driven/Strategic Planner – understands how to prioritize time and resources to deliver most efficiently near-and longer-term business and brand objectives
• Sales Professional – well prepared for all meetings and works in a collaborative fashion with all key stakeholders
• Cultivates Effective Relationships - Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective long term business relationships with customers and co workers
• Relentless and collaborative work ethic
• Impeccable integrity & personal character
• Professionally and Personally tenacious and resilient
• Self-starter who can work autonomously to deliver business and brand priorities.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively with internal and external team members to achieve team, brand and winery objectives
• Comfortable making decisions and making mistakes. One who challenges themselves, learns from failures and successes and those of others.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the beverage alcohol industry at either the supplier or distributor level.
• Possesses regional and account knowledge within NoCA marketplace.
• Strong selling skills and influencing skills.
• Proven ability to impact key accounts.
• Strong analytical skills and ability identify trends and define appropriate action
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Proficient Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong planning and organization skills with an ability to multitask.
• Positive attitude, dynamic personality, and consultative sales skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills.
• Candidate must: be at least 21 years of age
• Must possess a current driver's license; maintain current auto insurance coverage and a clean driving record
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist, and lift repetitively
• Candidate must reside within NoCA. Preferably Napa, Danville, Walnut Creek areas