Ackley Beverage Group is a family investment company based in Seattle that provides financial and professional resources to our portfolio of wine companies in the Northwest wine industry. With a deep appreciation for the world-class wine produced in Oregon and Washington, we are dedicated to building premium artisanal wine brands throughout the Northwest.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager position is an exciting opportunity for a wine industry marketer dedicated to driving brand growth with a fast-growing company. This position will be responsible for brand management, social and digital marketing initiatives, ecommerce and three-tier sales support to strengthen consumer and trade awareness and drive sales for Ackley Beverage Group’s portfolio of wine companies.
This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will require regular collaboration with other managers and directors within the organizations. As a leader in the organization, a strong focus on culture is necessary, ensuring that the person in this position is leading by example and encouraging the best in others.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement strategic marketing planning among multiple nationally distributed wine brands.
• Monitor brand performance and identifying new growth opportunities across all channels of distribution, including on- and off-premise and DTC.
• Develop, design and implement marketing strategies for email, social and search advertising.
• Execute full-funnel marketing campaigns that drive awareness, consideration and conversion across key marketing channels.
• With collaboration from VP of Marketing and agency partners, own and implement organic and paid social media across various social channels.
• Assist with public relations efforts as a point of contact for agency partner.
• Lead and grow online sales within the DTC channel.
• Manage website content, including product listings and regular updates as needed.
• Provide support to national sales team with pitch, presentation and printed collateral development.
• Lead POS concepting, design and implementation for national three-tier markets.
• Assist with design and development of printed collateral needs for DTC sales channels.
• Assist with planning and participation in sponsorships, promotions, in-market events and tastings.
• Collaborate with development of new products, including ideation, naming, package design and launch planning.
• Work with production teams at wineries to assist with packaging and dry goods procurement and supply chain management as needed.
• Cultivate and develop strong working relationships and culture with colleagues.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Five plus years’ experience in CPG brand building and marketing, preferably in beverage or luxury goods industry.
• Two or more years in the wine industry is a plus.
• Demonstrated analytical skills in forecasting and market research.
• Strong project management skills within designated budget and timelines.
• Proven track record with marketing strategies with promotions, media, public relations, branding and merchandising.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
• Strong familiarity with managing social channels and associated publishing and analytic tools.
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Availability for some weekends, evenings and overnight travel as necessary
• Ability to frequently lift and carry at least 45 lbs
The applicant must be professional, highly motivated, and be able to manage multiple responsibilities and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Ackley Beverage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer