Monsieur Touton Selection Ltd. is currently seeking experienced Spirits Sales Manager to focus on the East Coast market.
Monsieur Touton Selection, already a leader in the Wine industry with 40 years of experience in the North East, and a crafted selection of wines and liquors covering every price and major areas of production, is introducing new products in the growing spirits market.
With offices located in Boston, New York, and Baltimore, we are seeking a Spirits Sales Manager to provide growth, support, and supervision as we enter this new market.
We offer above-average salaries, above-average reimbursement for expenses, and after a year, an opportunity to participate in our quarterly bonus program. Full time employees are also offered health insurance, dental, and matching 401K.
Requirements of the job include:
1. Managing and developing new and existing spirits portfolio.
2. Must live in NY metro area.
2. Establish and maintain rapport with key restaurant and store individuals while providing outstanding customer service.
4. Ability to support accounts with tastings, staff trainings and consumer events.
5. Facilitate and sell MTS’ Spirits portfolio to on and off premise accounts.
6. Positively develop portfolio profile within the territory working independently and with the sales force.
7. Strong work ethic and relationship building skills.
8. Proficient at prioritizing, planning, and organization.
1. Current liquors distributor/sales professionals (2-3 years of experience).
2. Knowledge of competitive landscape, craft spirits in a specific territory of the greater New York area.
3. Effective communication skills.
4. Experience in Restaurant/On-premises – a plus.
All applications will be considered in confidence.