Well established winery is seeking a full time bookkeeper. Our winery started with a vision: the pursuit of elegant, Old World style Pinot Noir with the first vintage in 1993. Today we produce 10,000 cases annually. Our vision continues with pursuit of elegance in wine making, respect for the earth, and balanced wines that can be enjoyed for years to come.
We are looking for a bookkeeper to complete our team:
- Daily office operations.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Monthly reporting of P/L.
-Oversee daily banking requirements and transactions.
-Prepare and assist winemaker with bi-monthly excise tax reports.
-Prepares and manages monthly compliance reporting.
-Respond to inquiries from Executives and Directors regarding financial results, special reporting requests, workflow process improvements and other related activities.
-Assist CPA with yearly filings.
-Invoicing sales – distribution, tasting room and custom crush clients.
-Responsible for daily cash flow reporting.
-Processing of payroll, taxes and payroll reporting.
-Make the bank deposits and keep up on the mail.
-Filing Compliance reports with necessary state and federal agencies.
-Inventory on a monthly basis.
-HR and Benefits record keeping.
Successful candidates will have:
• At least 4 years of experience in Accounting.
• Wine Industry experience/knowledge preferred.
• Advanced Proficiency with QuickBooks, Excel, and Microsoft Office.
• High level of discretion and ethics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and work with all types of personalities.
Benefits: Medical coverage after 3 months of employment. Paid time off and Sick Pay. Discount on wine.