Davis Family Vineyards is eager to add an additional member to our team! Voted #3 in USA Today's Top 10 Tasting Rooms in 2020, Best Winemaker in Sonoma County in 2019, Winery of the Year in 2015, all because we love making wines that bring people together.
* A family owned and operated winery since 1997, crafting distinguished, organic and sustainable wines from our estate fruit and beyond.
* Located in downtown Healdsburg, with outdoor tasting accommodations steps away from the Russian River with an onsite organic garden.
* An event space. In addition to our tasting space, we host private events, concerts, and local chefs for food & wine collaborations.
* Community minded and dedicated to promoting local like minded businesses and efforts while preserving the history of the Russian River Valley.
* A fully vaccinated team.
* A wine professional familiar with wine terminology and processes, wine varieties and characteristics, and with experience in sales.
* Available to work full time at our Tasting Room, Thursday thru Sunday
* Comfortable engaging the public and speaking with personalities of all kinds, building relationships with our guests and among the community.
* Creative, expressive, and eager to share in wine experiences with our guests and team.
* Flexible, and can shift between the front of the house (greeting guests; pouring wine) to the back of the house (maintaining work space for health and safety standards)
* Able to work on your feet and carry 45 pounds (a case of wine)
Intrigued? If so, we'd love to meet you. Interested parties please send your resume and cover letter