Marimar Estate Vineyards & Winery is operated by the dynamic mother-daughter duo of Marimar and Cristina Torres. The winery sits in the Russian River Valley and produces highly acclaimed Pinot Noir and Chardonnay as well as the Spanish varietals Albariño, Tempranillo and Godello from its two Certified Sustainable vineyards. The second vineyard is in Sonoma Coast and produces only Pinot Noir.
We are seeking a full-time Assistant to the President with the following skills and experience:
• IT highly proficient with major computer software, including Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Graphics Software including In Design, Photoshop and Constant Contact, as well as web design and maintenance
• Expertise with all social media channels
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
• Attention to detail, good retention, organization, and follow-through.
• Flexibility to work late hours and occasional Saturdays.
• Ability to back up Controller with Sales Invoicing and Accounts Payable using QuickBooks online.
Position is non-exempt with full benefits. Send resumé along with a one-page letter of intent explaining reasons for interest in this position, along with salary requirements. Please expand particularly on bullet point #1 and #4 in your cover letter.
Reply to email@example.com. No phone calls please.