Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to join our Supply Finance team. In this role, you'll be responsible for providing high-quality financial support and key business partnership to the Winery Operations team.
* Partner with the Winery Operations team to deliver annual operating budgets, long-term plans, and quarterly forecasts (latest estimates).
* Provide meaningful insights in the financial performance of winery operations.
* Support business partners in the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process by developing concise forecasts of business risk & opportunities.
* Generate analysis and issue financial forecasts to give early insight into winery conversion costs and future COGS performance. Analysis shall be suitable for use at and presentation to the executive level.
* Develop forecasted full-year recovery and inventory recognition positions.
* Participate in annual long-term planning (5YP) and vintage costing processes by developing and improving models to produce COGS forecasts and vintage winery recovery rates, respectively.
* Provide financial support and analysis for Capital Expenditure & leases requests; partner with regional and global capex/fixed assets, lease teams to achieve process improvements.
* Manage Capex Budget, Forecast, monthly meetings with Winery Operation stakeholders.
* Guide, advise, and explain financial implications to stakeholders that may lack finance acumen.
* Lead key financial planning processes (annual operating plan, forecasts) and provide structure and guidance by developing schedules, timelines, templates, and models to assist winery leadership.
* Support winery operations, in evaluating and planning strategic initiatives.
* Ensure clean, accurate, and reliable transactional details in the general ledger (G/L).
* Lead and own process and G/L structure changes to achieve lean/continuous improvement and global alignment opportunities in financial reporting.
* Assist in any half year & year-end audit requirements, independently preparing all requested schedules in the timeline required.
We are searching for a dynamic, business savvy professional with at least 5 years of progressive experience in FP&A and accounting. Ideally, you come from the CPG, wine/alc bev, or food & beverage industry, with previous experience providing business partnership to Supply Operations or Production teams. You are also technically savvy with advanced proficiency in MS Excel and proven experience working with integrated manufacturing/ERP systems (e.g JDE). Additional key qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA or CPA a plus.
* Ability to produce timely and accurate work independently. Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, ask the appropriate questions and gain consensus in solving problems.
* Excellent interpersonal and people skills. Proactive communication skills (written/oral/presentation) required.
* Highly organized, multi-task oriented with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Knowledge of technical and professional principles for accounting and finance.
* Proficient in developing financial models that translate to meaningful business insights.
* Proven analytical capabilities and strategic mind, ability to communicate financial information clearly and in a manner which helps drive decisions at an executive level.
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don't want to miss out, please apply today!