Established in 1900, Beaulieu Vineyard is one of the most historic Napa Valley wineries, setting the standard for quality and innovation in Napa Valley winemaking. Today, Beaulieu Vineyard continues to innovative, utilizing the latest technology in combination with time-honored traditions to produce exceptional Napa Valley Cabernets.
About the role
Amazing opportunity to join our dedicated team of hospitality professionals at BV! We are currently recruiting for a Wine Club Specialist to assist in wine club conversions, hosting events, private dinners and tours for our guests. You are a go getter with a strong hospitality background and a passion for wine, you will be working in the tasting room and have a lot of face time with the customer. On the floor you are a proven leader and an educated asset to the team with extensive knowledge of Napa Valley wines. You will be responsible for growing enrollment in the wine club, staying up on competitor's wine club offerings, and assisting Wine Club events. There is an administrative aspect, so strong computer skills are a must. If you are ready to take your wine career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
* Daily hosting of guests, primarily club members - 60% of job
* Become intimately familiar with wine club members and correspond with them personally on a regular basis
* Acquire new wine club members to help hit annual goals for wine club growth
* Oversee the tracking and accurate/timely processing and incentive reward reporting of wine club sign-ups
* Troubleshoot customer service issues that require additional attention (and liaise with Customer Service Team)
* Assist in the will call process is accurately executed at each site
* Help to provide on-going staff training on wine club key topics
* Explain the various processes and operations of the wine club
* Develop relationship with customers enabling seamless customer service regarding their purchases.
* Monitor shipping activities including returns and claims for onsite Wine Club orders.
* Process change of account information, customer purchase entry, handling special customer requests, follow up on error transactions
* Assist with marketing efforts to wine club, loyal customers, and mailing list customers
* Work as Tasting Bar Staff Team member as needed
* Promote offers to loyal customers through outbound calls and personalized emails to meet monthly/annual sales goals
* Represent the winery at offsite-events
* Opening and closing duties as needed and occasionally act as Manager on Duty
* Manage customer service issues in the tasting room
* The ideal team member will have first class customer service skills and a thirst for staying current in the ever-changing wine industry.
* Hospitality skills are an absolute must, as our guests and wine club members are the priority in this position.
* Must be able to present an encouraging, professional, and optimistic attitude at all times and under all circumstances.
* Wine education and lively discussion through the presentation of current release wines and our story to new and returning visitors.
* Two years administrative experience
* Two years successful experience in customer service /sales experience and dealing with the public
* Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Solid knowledge and demonstrated passion for the wine industry/terminology/varietals required
* Excellent command of the English language, proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Ability to contribute to a positive work atmosphere communicating with clients, co-workers and management according to established standards
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs (a case of wine)
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
* "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
* Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don't want to miss out, apply today!