Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks a dynamic, collaborative, and creative Associate Brand Manager to join our 19 Crimes brand team. In this role, you will develop and execute marketing plans and programs, lead cross-functional teams on various projects, manage new product development, conduct business performance reviews, and lead budget management.
* Develop & execute annual marketing plans addressing all elements of the marketing mix including brand positioning, platforms, and programs to deliver against the brands annual volume and profit targets
* Drive new product development projects: consumer insights, packaging and product development, forecasting, launch strategy and promotional materials, and performance tracking
* Manage collaborative initiatives with internal and external groups, including Global Marketing, Americas Marketing, Sales, Field Marketing, Consumer Promotions, Digital, Production (winemaking, supply, and procurement), Creative Agencies (advertising, shopper, digital, packaging), Public Relations, Insights, and Legal
* Evaluate brand performance, inclusive of P&L, consumer insights, and business trends; effectively consolidate data into key implications for the business and provide recommended actions when necessary
* Manage execution of consumer promotions, merchandising materials, events, and digital/social media
* Collaborate with field marketing and key sales teams to communicate marketing plans and manage day-to-day requests regarding new products/POS/brand plans/visual assets/etc
* Manage brand marketing spend against budget, manage the vendor and PO payment process
We are searching for a passionate, creative, and innovative Marketing professional with progressive experience across Brand or Trade Marketing and a passion for the wine industry. Ideally, you come from the CPG, retail, alcohol beverage, or other consumer focused industry and have demonstrated brand management capabilities with national brands and deep knowledge of retail channels. Additional requirements include:
* Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years of experience in Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, or related field
* Accomplished project manager who can multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage a large workload
* Excellent analytical skills to extract insights from a wide range of data to support business decisions and identify issues and opportunities
* Ability to develop and execute large marketing programs under tight timelines
* Exceptional interpersonal skills to collaborate with key functional areas
* Ability to work in a large, global matrix organization
* Passionate and effective communicator that can bring brand stories and marketing plans to life via engaging presentation skills
* Technically savvy with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and previous experience with IRI/Nielsen reporting and analysis
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don't want to miss out, please apply today!