We are seeking a talented sales manager with prior people management experience to join our team based in the San Francisco Bay area. This is a newly created position ready for you to put your stamp on. You will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Northern California market.
- You will be responsible for driving multi-channel business growth and development through agreed business plans
- You will actively seek out opportunities to build new and maintain existing relationships with key accounts in collaboration with our distributors, selling the Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate opportunities to our customers
- You will execute programs to drive rate of sale
- You will apply people management experience to grow and develop a regional team
- You will have people management experience leading a remote team through the use of coaching and mentoring
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a sales environment, preferably in the alcoholic beverage, hospitality, or consumer goods industry
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to influence effective outcomes based on sound reasoning and advice
- Exceptional planning and time management skills
- Communicates with clarity and confidence, actively listening and adapting style to suit the needs of the audience
- Have the ability to understand and identify commercial opportunities, being aware of business drivers, and are up-to-date with industry knowledge.
- You have a relevant college degree
We offer market-competitive base salary and benefits. Our team is highly engaged, and we strive to offer a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You will be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be among the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
For further information please email us on email@example.com.