The Driver Check-In Coordinator's primary role is resolving any driver issues regarding product delivery and providing administrative support to the transportation department.
• Fields all drive calls for OSD reporting
• Respond timely to phone calls from Drivers and Sales
• Conducts timely research and response to phone calls, emails, and general inquiries regarding deliveries.
• Work with inventory team on driver returned breakage.
• Puts away returned product.
• Update and maintain all spreadsheets/database for errors and mis picks.
• Assist in scheduling redeliveries.
• Research and coordinate distribution of invoices to field and sales reps.
• Checks all local drivers' paperwork to ensure completion accuracy.
• Checks all drivers' returns to ensure that paperwork matches.
• Maintains log check program to record DOT hours for any CDL Driver(s).
• Works with Maintenance Services to call in any problems with Fleet.
• Maintains error log for tracking purposes.
• Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters
• Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager
• Other duties as assigned
Warehouse environment; may be subject to loud noise, temperature and weather extremes.
Pallet jack, forklift, cherry picker, reach truck, RF device, voice pick system, time clock, office equipment (including computer/printer, fax, photocopier, calculator, and telephone).
Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and lifting and moving up to 50 lbs
• High School Diploma/GED
• Ability to obtain forklift certification within 6 months of hire; Certified forklift operator preferred.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills.
• Must be able to work extended daily hours as business volume requires.
• Must be able to work all holiday hours as the posted schedule requires.