We are looking for a dynamic tasting room & direct marketing associate that shares in our vision:
To honor our legacy and inspire our community so that people find joy through deeper connection
• Continually innovate by disrupting the status quo – We are committed to always staying curious and open to new ideas. We seek to exceed our own expectations.
• Celebrate life’s small and big moments – We strive to lift others up in the moments no one else sees and genuinely share in others joy and accomplishments.
• Show up and contribute to the needs of others – We aspire to be of service to all those we meet, and make a lasting and meaningful impact on their lives.
• Ignite excitement in everyone we meet – We get curious about the person standing in front of us, and engage passionately about our story.
• Connect with people in meaningful ways – We provide wholehearted hospitality to everyone we meet, and make all decisions with a customer-first service mentality.
• Host Skinner Vineyards members and guests for tastings
• Plan and execute social media marketing under the direction of Director of Marketing
• Respond to customer communications received via email or telephone following established guidelines
• Participate as scheduled in wine club and other special events
• Host trade tastings as assigned by management
• Maintain high visual standards to ensure a pleasant environment following established guidelines
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Enthusiasm, focus, and a positive can-do outlook
• Hospitality and customer focused
• Wine knowledge or a desire to learn
• Ability to work both weekend days, occasional holidays and evenings for special events
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
• Willingness to learn iOS Point of Sale System
Skinner Vineyards offers a competitive hourly wage + commission. Position will average 4 days per week including weekends and some holidays with the possibility growth into full time. If you are excited about this opportunity we look forward to receiving your resume!