*Full-Time and/or Part-Time job availability.
About Faust and the Role
Faust has been making premium Napa Valley cabernet sauvignon for two decades. Until recently, Faust never had a home--a place with experiences to showcase our obsession with our craft and our pure expressions of Coombsville. With the grand opening of Faust Haus in St. Helena, we are now able to offer our guests the opportunity to share in our obsessions--making incredible wines from our estate.
To assist the Visitor Center staff in greeting guests upon arrival and directing foot and vehicle traffic, set up and break down of new appointments including glassware, menu's, notecards, and pens. Also, responsible for buffing and cleaning glassware for VC use restocking as needed.
To perform the job successfully our Support Staff must naturally have the following traits:
• Professional, self-motivated, organized and efficient with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including listening skills.
• Strong detail and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity and positive outlook.
• Excellent customer service skills fast learner of new systems, logical and adaptable
• Able to perform repetitive tasks
• Highly dependable; acute attention to detail.
• Excellent trouble shooter.
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and enthusiasm.
• Must be able to ensure compliance with company policy and employment law
Location: St. Helena, CA 94574
Category: DTC, Tasting Room and Retail