We're the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we're driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we're the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we're just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
* Under general supervision, the Wine Tracking Analyst is responsible for tracking all aspects of wine from harvest to shipping for inventory and compliance purposes.
* Within 24-hours, performs daily processing and data entry of cellar work orders and records, grape receiving, and bulk wine shipments/receipts into the AS400 One Wine system.
* Tracks all blends from crushed grapes to bottled wine.
* Interfaces with other wineries/bulk wine record keepers regarding the justification of gallonage for bulk wine sales, purchases and custom crushing.
* Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
* Responsible for receiving purchase orders into SAP for The Prisoner Wine Company.
* Responsible for the daily receiving/signing for packages, delivering pkgs.
* Upon supply deliveries, responsible for re-stocking and maintaining organized office supplies and break room supplies.
* The Inventory Analyst also provides project support to the winemaking and operations teams as needed.
* Safety-follow safe operating procedures.
* High School/GED
* Strong problem-solving skills
* strong organizational skills
* Computer knowledge
* 2 years' experience in a related field
* High level of computer proficiency in MS Office and database applications
* Experience with AS400 One Wine or similar wine tracking program preferred.
* Thorough knowledge of TTB regulations, cellar operations and label analytical data limits required.
* Excellent (English verbal and written) communication skills.
* Strong analytical, mathematical, and organizational
* Must be accurate and detail oriented.
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
* Teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Established track record as a self-starter with ability to carry projects through to completion with minimal direction
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy, and involve exposure to hazardous conditions. While performing the responsibilities of this position, the individual is required to have ambulatory skills sufficient to visit various parts of the winery. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs, required. Also requires sitting and operating a computer keyboard for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs on a regular basis. Requires the ability to work overtime and a flexible schedule to accommodate operational needs, including swing/night shift and weekends during harvest
The physical requirements listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the key responsibilities/essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
St. Helena, California
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).