Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Beringer, Etude, Sterling, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Under the direction of the HSE Risk & Compliance Systems Manager, the Operations Specialist acts as a department liaison and subject matter expert for implementation of Grape Resources' compliance with corporate as well as federal, state and regional policies. You will also maintain an 'audit-ready' status by strict adherence to audit calendar: performing internal verifications, project analysis, risk assessments, accident investigations, developing and delivering bilingual safety trainings, administering site inspections, and monitoring employee work practices for compliance with standards and applicable law.
* Participates in HSE audit preparation/improvement planning, internal verification system.
* Generates analytical reports and organizes supporting documents: Agcode, Power BI, Vintrak, ALERTS
* Interacts with and supports managers with record-keeping and purchase order systems.
* Participates in and helps translate interactive conversations and documents in Spanish
* Conducts regular inspection of all vineyard crew activity to ensure safe work practices are being followed. Intervenes where necessary with Un Momento and Personal Risk Assessment.
* Conducts regular inspection of department equipment and sites to ensure safe working conditions are maintained.
* Develops and maintains department's SharePoint site for HSE.
* Organizes/facilitates tests of emergency response drills at remote sites.
* Researches, purchases and maintains inventory of department Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
You must have at least 2+ years of experience in ag related industry or production manufacturing. Strong attention to detail, record keeping and being able to deliver in a fast-paced, collaborative, high change environment. Long term, you are looking for a company and team where you can work autonomously and grow your career in an innovative and fun environment.
* B.A. or B.S. degree preferred; equivalent education and work experience considered.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in ag related industry or production manufacturing.
* Strong administrative skills and business acumen.
* Familiarity with agricultural equipment and practices.
* Must possess strong organizational/project management skills and be detail-oriented.
* Ability to communicate and understand complex issues both verbally and in writing (English-Spanish)
* Ability to maintain positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with clients, customers, co-workers and management.
* General computer proficiency, including MS Teams, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Outlook.
* Bi-lingual in Spanish is required: speaking, writing and reading.
* Valid CA Driver's License
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
* "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
* Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don't want to miss out, apply today.