Picayune Cellars is a growing wine project located in downtown Calistoga. Our environment is dynamic, so you get a chance to work on many aspects of the business. Successful candidates are enthusiastic, pro-active, & creative with a can-do attitude. This position is a hybrid with days of work in the tasting room and days of the week dedicated to focusing on e-commerce, creating marketing campaigns, updating Wine Club data, & refreshing the website. If you are the right person, there are a lot of growth possibilities where your skills will shine best (ideally and quickly a Wine Club Manager or Marketing Manager position!)! We are looking for flexible candidates that are responsible, positive, & a self-starter. The right candidate must be passionate about wine and have the ability to sell and develop lasting relationships with guests.
The candidate will successfully:
• Host wonderful experiences for our guests to create long lasting memories and loyalty.
• Confidently sell wine and wine club memberships as well as our selection of curated retail items.
• Create a digital marketing plan and draft emails campaigns on MailChimp platform.
• Maintain the website and make recommendation to increase visibility.
• Maintain presence on referral sites. Answer comments and messages from customers on yelp, google, etc…
• Stay on top of Wine Club membership data.
• Communicate with Club members to continue building loyalty.
• Assist with club release management, from communication to shipping.
• Help merchandise the store as needed.
• Host off site tastings as needed.
• Previous wine/tasting room and retail experience is required.
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills.
• Ability to intelligently share wine knowledge.
• Experience with email design and e-communication is required.
• Experience with social media management, google business, yelp is required.
• Good computer skills required especially design software is a big plus.
• Positive and can-do attitude.
• Must be able to lift 35 lb
Competitive hourly wage, plus wine club commission, tips, year-end bonus & 401K. Please email resume and cover letter for consideration.