QC/Cellar Worker-AM Shift 7am-3:30pm
Free Flow Wines is looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do, enjoy working hard and thinking outside the ‘bottle’, but also appreciate a work-life balance. Free Flow created the wine on tap industry, and continues as the leader in keg packaging, canning, logistics and market development. At Free Flow, a diverse, supportive and fun environment is core to our culture, and we are looking for employees who share these same values.
• Support production team under supervision of the Director of Operations.
• Perform analyses on wines including, but not limited to FS02, DO, DCO2, Alcohol, Turbidity.
• Perform Hourly Quality checks on canning line for seam integrity, wine specifications and packaging specifications.
• Work with a computer, HMI on a crossflow and carbonator.
• Cleaning tanks, hoses, and other cellar equipment in support of the AM QC crew.
• Effectively communicates with Director of Operations on Quality control issues and QC Supervisor on status of completed work.
• Responsible for following all Laboratory Standard Operating Procedures.
• Adjustment of wine based on analyses.
• Understand sterility and handling of finished wines and blends.
• Understands and follows Quality Control and Assurance protocols associated with kegging, canning and cellar operations.
• Responsible for general housekeeping duties to maintain clean, safe, sanitary work area.
• Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
• Shift is 3pm-11:30pm
• Cellar experience preferred
• Extremely detailed oriented
• Must be able to clearly speak and write in English and perform basic math
• Able to stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and ladders, and be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Required to wear a harness and PPE when necessary
• High school diploma or GED required
• Consistently strong work ethic
• Team player
Some overtime hours are required based on workflow and scheduling.
Salary: DOE or $20
Benefits: 80% medical employee 40% for dependents
Dental 100% Company paid for Employee
Paid Time Off (PTO)