• Accurately receive/label product via store Inventory Management System (POS).
• Perform all receiving of purchased wines/liquors, stocking, and locating inventory.
• Safely and accurately stock products to inventory stock locations.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment.
• Immediately report breakage to supervisor/manager.
• Maintain productivity and quality standards.
• Arrive to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meet established goals and objectives.
• Additional tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Ability to work overtime
Physical Requirements: Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, sitting, standing, frequent lifting and moving up to 50 pounds.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills.
• Must be able to work extended daily hours as business volume requires.
• Must be able to work all holiday hours as the posted schedule requires.