Join Girard Winery’s small cellar team in a modern facility.
This is an opportunity to work on all facets of harvest cellar activities from crush pad to barrel work, from early August to late November with possible extension.
Have you ever heard of Valdiguie? We work with over 20 different grape varieties and we use 16 different cooperages.
We specialize in red wines and we have a 30 years history of sourcing from some of the best vineyards in the region.
What can you expect from us?
• Long days of hard work in a well-organized, clean, modern winery
• Learning from the best in the business, from Safety to Winemaking decisions
• Rotations thru most activities, some old fashion, some cutting edge.
• A respectful, professional and environmentally conscious culture
• Vineyard visit and an industry field trip
• Competitive pay rates and a Harvest completion bonus.
• Forklift driving training.
What do we expect from you?
• An open and inquisitive mind
• Focus and flexibility
• Education in Enology or related field
• The ability to work hard and remain positive
• Basic English speaking and reading skills
• Forklift driving skills would be a plus