We're the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we're driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we're the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we're just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
This position is responsible for various kitchen duties including food and meal preparation and cleaning tasks as assigned at all assigned properties of CWUS.
* Assist chefs in the kitchen with preparation of food assigned by Executive Chef or Sous Chefs for all events including cleaning and cutting of food items
* Handle, store and rotate all products properly
* Provide dishwashing and kitchen cleaning duties as assigned by by Executive Chef or Sous Chefs
* Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area
* Understand and comply with quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures of CWUS
* Thoroughly clean and sanitize the kitchen and all kitchen and dining room food service equipment in a timely manner, using the professional dishwashing equipment provided and return all items to their proper storage areas.
* Organize and consolidate walk-in or refrigerators on a need to basis
* Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene at all times
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a professional kitchen
* Degree from an established Culinary Academy recommended
* Current Food Handlers or ServSafe Certificate
* Must have basic culinary skills
* Must know and understand meal preparation with regard to timing and logistics
* Solid organizational and time management skills
* Must make decisions with good judgment and maturity
* Effective written and verbal English skills
* Must have knowledge of state and federal laws concerning safety, sanitation, and cross-contamination and must abide by these laws
* Must be creative and motivated about food and wine pairings
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
* Must have a valid California Driver's License with clean driving record
* Must be 21 years of age
* Ability and desire to work extended hours of operation
* Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, holidays
* Able to lift 45lbs
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).