Ceritas is a family-owned company founded on the notions of simplicity, discovery and sustainability. Our production is focused on showcasing the terroir from our historic & unique sites. We are looking for reliable interns to join our team during the length of the 2021 harvest.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience while working with a renowned team that is dedicated to producing premium wines from the Sonoma Coast down to the Santa Cruz Mountains.
These positions are hands-on roles collaborating with our wine making team in all facets of production. We are seeking individuals who have a true passion for viticulture/winemaking and are looking to dedicate themselves to the discovery and exploration that accompanies it.
- Winery sanitation
- Harvest preparation
- Assist in processing of fruit
- Fermentation management
- Miscellaneous barrel work
- Vineyard sampling & scouting.
- Supervision of grape harvest & trucking
- Interested in learning more about premium winemaking and has an enthusiastic outlook on learning by doing
- Previous experience preferred
- Work accurately preforming multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication
- Drivers license
- Strong passion or interest in wine production
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is on their feet most of the day
- Ability to lift and move 60 lbs.