PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
• Execution of Go To Market Strategies.
• Lead Sales Team, assess talent, make suggestions for training, and developing skill sets to drive personnel to success.
• Execute plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
• Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
• Execute the route to market and sale strategies within their region of responsibility.
• Strive to develop the optimal sales force through proper coaching of each function of a sales consultant, i.e., Surveying, Selling, Activating, Opening New Accounts, and Administrative Organization.
• Monitor performance and execution of MBOs and incentive programs for all direct sales reports.
• Work with sales team to deliver detailed and accurate sales forecasting and demand planning by vendor.
• Manage key customer relationships across markets and channels.
• Coordinate with DOS, EVP and DPM all sales division communication between all corporate operational departments.
• Manage communication between sales team, DOS, EVP, DPM and supplier partners
• Take ownership of sales results, adjust and rebalance both sales planning and personnel to drive success.
• Manage communication from DOS, EVP and DPM.
• Increase the skills and capabilities of the sales team through proper coaching and training.
• Manage budgets: Time & Expense and Samples
• Work in the field with sales team; observe, coach, provide detailed feedback with next steps
• Attend Dinners and Company functions as needed outside of normal business hours.
• Perform annual and bi-annual performance reviews for sales team.
• Minimum 5 years industry sales experience.
• WSET Level 2
• 4-year College Degree or equivalent preferred.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office a must with an emphasis on Excel usage.
• Excellent organizational, planning and management skills.
• Experience in Common industry software preferred – Diver (Power user), GreatVines, SevenFifty.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills – ability to problem solve.
• Multi-tasking capability (Adaptable & Flexible).
• Ability to work extended hours if required.
• Ability to travel
• Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
• Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
COMPENSATION: Salary position determined by experience. Bonus potential. Eligible for Supplier Incentives. Eligible for full health and 401k benefits. Paid Time Off.
Please submit a cover letter and a resume’ to muskaj@Opici.com if you would like to be considered for this position.