The Reservationist is responsible for scheduling and calendaring all experience requests for the visitor center, as well as responding to all incoming calls and emails for event ticket sales, trade requests, and concierge partner bookings. This role will also liaison closely with the customer relations team to provide order and guest service support as needed. To be successful in this role, this person possesses a guest-centric attitude, has strong attention to detail, and can successfully multi-task without compromising on service or professionalism. This position is a member of the visitor center hospitality team and will also participate in duties that are guest facing.
Essential Duties: *The following reflects essential functions for this role but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
• Effectively communicate guest experiences and calendar visits adhering to property policies and consumer expectations
• Accurately capture all guest data, reservation data and special requests/notes within the reservation system
• Manage online calendar based on inclement weather, special events, etc.
• Respond to all guest emails, voice mails and answer service messages promptly
• Be the primary contact for all local partners (hotel concierge, drivers, etc.) and aim to accommodate all visit requests in a timely manner
• Assist with wine orders via phone and email assuring 100% data collection and accuracy
• Quickly and effectively resolve guest service issues; possesses the innate ability to turn guest service problems into opportunities
• Closely work with visitor center management to accommodate VIP requests
• Participate in company sponsored wine education and development opportunities
• Weekends required
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Visitor Center Leadership Team
• Responsible for ensuring the highest possible guest service experience for all members & their guests
• Serves as point-person for all member activities: translating and communicating their needs to the DTC team
• Assist in planning, organizing, and hosting membership events
• Greets all existing and new members that visit the property
• Hosts members as required
• Enter all new memberships into CRM within 24 hours of receipt
• Mail welcome packets to all new members within 7 days of sign-up, ensure thank you/welcome note from host is included
• Track all new acquisition against monthly goals and report daily/weekly to DTC management
• Partner with the VC management to share individual goals with the hospitality team
• Maintain membership records in timely and relevant fashion - keep detailed notes on each member that can be shared across team
• Provide high-level hospitality and concierge services to members including fulfilling special requests, booking, and hosting tours and/or tastings, responding to information requests, etc.
• Communicate member details to the hospitality team in daily stand-ups
• Provide smooth hand-off of all membership activities and information internal teams (Napa customer service team, property hospitality team)
• Greet and welcome guest at the site registration station
• Print daily collateral for guests (menu cards, welcome cards, etc.)
• Host guests in the capacity of Estate Host as business needs demand
• Assist with onsite events
• Participate in visitor center tasting set-ups for groups of all sizes
• This position will be required to participate in additional duties as requested by management
• Two years of successful experience in a similar position with heavy phone traffic
• Excellent guest service skills; fast learner of new systems; logical and adaptable
• Familiarity with reservation systems and guest relationship management systems
• Exceptional interpersonal and guest care, communicating with clarity and consistency, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and juggle multiple guest needs
• Competency with Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to effectively build relationships with concierge partners, guests, members, and co-workers
• Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and positive outlook
• Thrives in structured environment; does not tire of repetitive tasks
• Must comply with company policy
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must be able to work at a desk workstation
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate office equipment such as a computer, copier, etc.
Huneeus Wines is a dynamic collection of premium wines/wineries. The portfolio includes Quintessa, Faust, Illumination; all produced in Napa Valley; Flowers Vineyards and Winery produced on the Sonoma Coast. Most recently Leviathan, in Napa Valley and Benton-Lane located in the Oregon wine country joined our portfolio. We are singularly focused on producing the highest quality wines and promoting them through a committed distributor network to passionate restaurateurs and retailers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Huneeus Wines is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Location: St. Helena, CA (94574)
Category: DTC, Tasting Room and Retail