The Junior Customer Service Representative (J-CSR) will assist the Customer Service Representatives (CSR) with their duties. The J-CSR will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service Representatives with processing orders, modifications, and customer complaints. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment, a flexible and positive attitude, and a strong sense of urgency to meet daily deadlines.
• Answer customer service phone calls professionally.
• Create product samples to order for sales team.
• Create and maintain a Kanban of physical stock samples for sample fulfillment.
• Assist in tracking shipments closely to ensure timely delivery to customer.
• Assist CSR Team with processing customer credits for product and service-related issues.
• Assist in fielding new customer inquiries.
• Assist in Customer Onboarding and contact entry.
• Analyze data in ERP system to communicate potential order delays to the CSR Team.
• Analyze data in ERP system to update sales orders with up-to -date information on an ongoing basis.
• Complete administrative tasks in current ERP system to maintain accuracy on an ongoing basis.
• Assist in keeping documents and price sheets up to date.
• Create professional bids, quotations, and proposals for the CSR team.
• Attend and present during daily Production Meeting and department meetings as required.
• All duties assigned as assigned.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
• 2 or 4-year college degree or relevant work experience.
• High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills to handle all aspects of customer service.
• Experience with Microsoft Business Central 365 a plus.
• Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Strong working knowledge of customer service principles, practices, and skills.
• Customer focused attitude, passion for quality and a willingness to quickly cultivate product expertise.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, problem solve and manage numerous projects on tight deadlines.
• Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with others effectively.
• Able to sit for long periods of time and work at a computer workstation.
• Able and willing to work longer than normal business hours when needed to meet deadlines.
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Occasional local business-related travel.
• Comply with GMP/Food Safety rules, regulations, requirements, PPE, and policies that apply to Cork Supply.