HOSPITALITY & SALES HOST
Assisting the Tasting Room Manager in hosting the day-to-day operations, guest experiences, and sales. These individuals are passionate and driven to connect with guests, delivering unparalleled customer service. These roles are crucial in working together with the team, solving problems, improving operational processes and overall guest experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Exemplify the highest standards of hospitality and professionalism for the Hospitality & Sales Team, while hosting private, walk-in and trade/broadmarket experiences
• Execute sales promotions and marketing campaigns as directed
• Strong customer service and sales experience with ability to sell wine club memberships and expand the customer database
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Participate in opening and closing routines
• Assist TR Manager with tasks such as inventory, FOH organization and hosting
• Participating as needed in daily operations and team functions
• Help in maintaining the condition and appearance of the public areas
• Be a reliable and positive team leader, fostering progressive team dynamics
• Must be available to work scheduled days and have flexibility to work different schedules or hours as the business demands
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2 years in a hospitality or sales position
• Knowledge of winemaking processes and varietals
• Understanding of Sonoma, Napa & Santa Cruz wine regions
• Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess a genuine passion for wine and the ability to answer wine related questions.
• Task oriented with exceptional attention to detail & ability to problem solve.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
• Must be able to sit for extended periods as required by job duties
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb, push, stoop and crouch repeatedly
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Martin Ray Vineyards & Winery is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Full-Time + Part-Time Positions Available