Jacob Williams is a family-owned boutique winery located in the Columbia River Gorge. For over 14 years, we have produced award-winning wines and offered exceptional customer service. Our primary tasting room, located in Wishram, WA features a welcoming tasting room, expansive patio and sweeping views of the Columbia River. Our second tasting room, located in downtown McMinnville, OR, will open April of 2021.
We are seeking a PART-TIME Tasting Room Associate. Saturday and Sunday shifts are required. Candidates must be strong servers who are professional, articulate, hard-working and can handle multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Tasting Room Associate assists with all day-to-day operations in the Tasting Room. The position requires an outgoing, disciplined individual who is focused on exceptional customer service.
1. 1+ year minimum experience in the wine industry.
2. `1+ years in the food/beverage service industry.
3. Must be 21 years or older with a current OLCC alcohol service permit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Wine service: Pour wine and educate guests on wine history, production and tasting. Engage customers. Provide an exceptional experience.
2. Help with daily opening and closing activities of the Tasting Room. This includes, but is not limited too, cleaning, organizing, stocking and restocking.
3. Assist manager with other daily tasks.
1. Employee is regularly required to stand and/or walk for up to eight hours at a time.
2. Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds of product.
3. Employee must be able to bend down and/or reach up to stock products throughout their shift.
If you feel that your qualifications match the needs of our Tasting Room Associate position, please contact our General Manager, Regina Durrant. Cover letter, resume and at least 2 references expected.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From Beginning at $16/hour